*********************************************************

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Beautiful Story

I've been having some second thoughts about a blog I posted a while ago, Woe Is Not Me--Reflections on Infertility After Adoption.  Not because of what I wrote, but because of how it was perceived.  So I keep going back to it, rereading it, and wondering if I should have worded things differently.  But the more I read it, the more excited I get about the path my life has taken, its twists and turns, and how much I have learned about strength.  I find it to be a beautiful story of redemption, and what's so cool, is that it's my beautiful story!  Sometimes I don't feel like my life is anything to write about, (literally!) but it is! 

May all of you have moments where you can see the beauty in your own story.

No comments: