*********************************************************

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Questions

The last three days have been absolutely wonderful.  I have had very minimal pain, and it has been intermittent, not constant.  I feel like I have energy.  I don't feel sick.  I love it.

I don't know why, and I know asking questions can just breed frustration, but I still am.  Is it medication?  Is it because people prayed?  Will it come back?  When? 

I expected this would be a long-suffering issue.  It may.  It may not.  But I'm praising God for this day.  If it becomes a long-suffering issue, I hope I remember that I can have the strength to praise God for days I suffer and days I don't. 

Might as well throw in a cute picture of Kinsey while I'm at it:

1 comment:

cara said...

So glad you've had some good days. Praise God