*********************************************************

Thursday, June 24, 2010

13 Weeks and 3 Months!

Thirteen weeks came yesterday, and today she turned 3 months old!

I have little to report on changes.  She is still doing sooo great.  Sleeping between 9 and 11 hours at night, napping 3 times a day, and smiling up a storm!  I read that at this age babies' favorite thing to look at is faces, and it is very true for Kinsey.  She will smile and talk with sweet "ahhhh ooohhh" sounds and occasionally a squeal while sitting on our lap looking at us.

Today I had a short orientation for a nursing agency to do some on-call work either at some facilities or for home care.  I took Kinsey to the babysitter's house for the morning, and everything went fine!  I was a lot more anxious about it yesterday.  Today I was just tired in the morning so maybe I didn't have the energy to be anxious!  Tomorrow is my first full day back at my regular job.  It will be the first time she will be away from me all day.  The good thing is that David will be the one to drop her off so that should help me A LOT. 

I am so glad we have the babysitter we have, she's a co-worker's sister. She is just so sweet and loving and I know will be an awesome caregiver for my daughter.

I'm going to switch to doing monthly updates for Kinsey now that she has hit the 3 month mark, unless there is a new deveopment to report.

Here are the pictures from the month!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2178384&id=71210563&l=ba3b80d36a

No comments: