*********************************************************

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

My friend from gradeschool, Kirsten, writes a neat blog every day and Thursday is "Thankful Thursday".  I'm stealing her idea, at least for this week.  

I'm thankful today for having more energy.  I haven't been feeling well lately, but last night I slept well and I'm feeling a little better today.  I've been taking up to two naps a day for the last couple weeks but today I didn't even seem to need one.  I've been dreading a few housework items that needed to get done and today I was able to knock one of them out...filing!  It seems so miniscule but I've been letting bills and paperwork pile up since before Kinsey was born, and today I filed everything.  Not only do I have more energy, but I also feel a little bit de-cluttered as a result!

1 comment:

cara said...

Yay for energy. I hope it continues for you!