*********************************************************

Monday, July 26, 2010

4 Month Appointment

Weight:  16 lbs, 4 oz - 90th percentile
Height:  25 inches - 70th percentile
Head circumference:  42 cm - 70th percentile

She's following the normal curve so that is a good thing.  Our pracitioner said there was no rush to start solids if we didn't want to, so I'm going to wait at least another month.  She said Kinsey still has a little bit of tongue thrust when she was looking in her mouth so she might not quite be ready anyways.

Oh, and I got peed on at the appointment today.  I picked her up off the table while David was getting a diaper ready for me to lay her down.  That's when she peed all over me, the floor, and the exam table. 

I bought a booster seat on craigslist today for $10, very happy about that.  Craigslist is awesome!  I don't think I ever wrote about it but I also got an extra car seat base a while ago for $5, and the lady had the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo she didn't want anymore, so she gave it to me for free.  It retails new for about $80, and used on craigslist I have seen it as low as $40.  I have no idea why she didn't try to sell it, but I'm not complaining!

No comments: