*********************************************************

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 9 - Lap Sitting and Swimming



This picture sums up the newest development for Kinsey this week-sitting in our laps!  She has become content to sit in our laps and watch whatever is going on.  It's way fun for me!  She's smiling much more and it is getting to be less coincidental. 

This weekend we all went swimming, and I'm planning to take her this afternoon again too. 



She is also back to sleeping her normal 5 hours, which I'm good with.  I know she'll start increasing soon, and 5 hours is better than 4!  David is such an awesome husband in giving me so much free time to sleep or hang out with friends or whatever I need.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i just want to kiss those cheeks! cant wait to meet her! i am guessing she will be a big girl by then *sniff sniff*

love you