*********************************************************

Thursday, November 26, 2009

For What I am Thankful

I am thankful to God...

...that I have not been able to get pregnant and therefore get to adopt.
...for what the last six years of marriage (almost) have taught me about patience, love, and selflessness.
...for being able to work part time and having lots of extra time to cook, clean, take care of David, spend time reading, hang out with friends, and play with the dogs.
...for the small group we are part of and especially for all the women in the group whom I have been able to share life with.
...that our church has an awesome service on Sunday nights geared toward community and life-worship.
...for my family.  I am where I am because of their help and support.
...for relationships and communication, which I believe are the "stuff" of life.

1 comment:

Katie Sue said...

What a beautiful perspective! Thanks for sharing it with me :-)