*********************************************************

Monday, June 20, 2011

Look Who's Talking!

I thought I should document the words Kinsey is saying lately because I think it will be cute to look back on one day and remember.

Full words she can say and knows the meaning:

Dada
Mama/Mommy
Puppy
Up
Abby (from Sesame Street)
Uh oh
Yeah
Apple

Partial words she can say and knows the meaning:

Ffff-giraffe
Ffff-phone
Ffff-fan

Buh-bird
Buh-blanket
Buh-book
Buh-bear

Ahh-hot (I think)

Sss-glasses
Sss-Aunt Chris

(Slurpy noise)--kitty

She can also bark and make a monkey sound.

Signs she can do:

Please
Thank you (although she only does this on command and I don't expect her to know what it means yet)
All done
More

The list of things she can't say but can identify when I ask too many to count.  But one of my favorites right now is when you ask, "Where's Kinsey?" she will point to herself.  The other thing I think is adorable is when I ask her questions she will very often reply "yeah" and it's so cute because it's as if she knows what I'm talking about and is answering me.  Which I'm sure sometimes she does know and is in fact answering me, but I can ask her a totally off the wall question and she will still answer "yeah".

That's all that comes to mind right now...I could be missing some.

1 comment:

cara said...

What a sweet little girl she is!