*********************************************************

Sunday, October 19, 2008

TheNext Big Thing

I'm back to the feeling of missing something. I live my life just waiting for the next "big thing" to happen. Right now I have been living my life waiting to get pregnant and have a baby. There is no telling when/if that will happen. David and I are considering adoption but that would probably take a couple years. In the meantime I do not want to keep living my life just waiting for it to happen. I want to take hold of what I have in front of me now. I'm not sure what that looks or feels like. I don't want to be consumed by what I desire but by what I have. I want to find out why I have a sense of emptiness when I think about how I spend my time.

1 comment:

Esteban said...

I hope that baby comes soon. I know it's hard to wait. It took us a LONG time and Danielle was every bit as anxious as you. Hang in there. It's in God's hands and those are the best hands it can be. :)